Skip to content
 Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) compares your educational qualifications to the Canadian education equivalents.  Obtaining an ECA is not necessary for any education acquired within Canada. Typically, if you possess multiple post-secondary degrees, it is sufficient to have your highest degree assessed. Nevertheless, assessing all your credentials may be advantageous for maximizing your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points once you enter the pool.
If your spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner is accompanying you and holds a post-secondary degree, they are also eligible to obtain an ECA. While submitting an ECA for them is not mandatory for Express Entry, you may potentially accrue additional CRS points based on their education if they possess an ECA. It’s important to note that the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) only accepts ECAs from designated organizations.

This is the heading

Contact us at T&A Immigration Consultants Inc. We will guide you through every stage of your journey. We're not just experts in preparing immigration paperwork; we also equip our clients for their exciting new life in Canada! Take advantage of our complimentary online assessment today to explore all the pathways available for your permanent move to Canada.